AUS-ROV is committed to providing the best available service to our clients. To do so in a responsible manner requires demonstrating a commitment to the quality of the services we provide and an understanding of our customer’s requirements.
To achieve the outcomes to which AUS-ROV strives, management ensures that the following critical elements are at the forefront of our mission.
- defining the business risks related to their operations incorporating Quality, Environmental, and Occupational Health and Safety aspects of each operation
- developing and implementing Quality, Environmental, and Occupational Health and Safety plans to reduce, minimise, or eliminate the risks associated with our operations
- establishing quantifiable parameters related to our operations to allow for the development of measurable objectives and targets aimed at the reduction or elimination of operational risks and promotion of continual improvement objectives
- maintaining an awareness of the legislative frameworks and updating their operational requirements to ensure that AUS-ROV complies with relevant legislation at all times
- encouraging employee participation in business operations where appropriate by communicating this policy and other relevant documents to all staff
- ensuring the currency and continual appropriateness of our policies through regular review